Shoe Design Intern
Shoe Designer Intern
Miracle Miles Inc. - a rapidly rising brand in the footwear industry - has an immediate opening for a creative & quick-learning Assistant Shoe Designer Intern. If you’ve just started your career in Shoe Design and are looking for the right role to have the freedom to experiment, gain massive industry experience, influence the direction of mass-selling seasonal styles then this is the opportunity for you.
As an Assistant Shoe Designer Intern - you’re not expected to know it all. But, you will be thrown into a role with massive potential to grow into your own and learn from the industry’s best.
You will assist in creating innovative, unique footwear styles that reflect the Miracle Miles aesthetic, while still being trend-relevant. The ideal candidate will already have knowledge of seasonal trends, materializations, and color palettes.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly influential role with a company where you’ll be applauded for your designs. At Miracle Miles, the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top footwear brand on the market.
- Degree or Certification(s) in industrial design or product/fashion related field OR commensurate experience
- Portfolio of work: show us your best designs & let us glimpse at your creativity (even if it’s spec work!)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (you don’t need to be an expert, but basic knowledge is preferred).
- *Optional but a PLUS*: Knowledge of freehand and computer aided drafting, shoe construction techniques
Overview Of Job Duties:
- Research market trends: be in-the-know about what major styles are selling every season, what competitors are producing & how these market trends should inform shoe design for our company
- Analyze market trends and apply knowledge to Mi.iM’s product design. Bonus: be creative about how we do it while keeping our brand-look in mind
- Build seasonal product strategies
- Present trend collections to design team
- Partner with the design team to create seasonal footwear products
Ecommerce Customer Care
Miracle Miles Inc. is searching for the next member of our eCommerce management team. For an individual well-versed in community and customer care, this is an exciting role.
Since day one, customer care is at the heart of the Miracle Miles’ operation. We care deeply about every touchpoint our brand has with our customers. We believe great customer service is one of the most important values a company can offer to their customers.
The right person represents our brand in our customer’s eyes, and that person must not only be friendly & effective in communication but great with solutions.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly influential role with a company where you’ll be applauded for your hard work in taking care of our customers. At Miracle Miles, the most successful team members have a thirst for excellence in their role to make this the top footwear brand on the market.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR commensurate experience in a comparative role
- *Optional but a PLUS* experience with operating shopify’s backend office (you will be taught!)
- A strong initiative and vision for continuous improvement
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills: you’ll be tasked with improving the organization of existing systems from your own experience in this role
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be a relatable & friendly representative with the right approach to dealing with customer issues or concerns
- Communicate solutions effectively & concisely for quick understanding
- Operate and manage customer service software programs (you will be given training in systems where you are not proficient but must also be self-motivated to learn when faced with challenges)
- Answer and help customers via care platforms including email, phone and chat
- Learn and understand the brand and our internal inventory systems
- Partner with fulfillment and other departs on various E-commerce related tasks and projects to ensure they are complete to the highest level of quality and on time